ICICI BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER RECRUITMENT
GROUP DISCUSSION & INTERVIEW PROCESS, May 2013
Login ID: PTPO16031300276
Congratulations on having successfully cleared the online aptitude test for ICICI Bank’s recruitment process for probationary officers.
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the next round of the selection process consisting of group discussion and interview.
Please read the instructions in the mail very carefully. This invitation, inclusive of the cases, is meant for the purpose of ICICI Bank Probationary Officer recruitment process only. Please treat the invitation and cases as private and confidential.
A. We request you to report for the Group Discussion/interview process on the below mentioned date, time and venue:
Date: 25th May 2013
Venue Address: ITES PVT. LTD., 1ST FLOOR, DURWASA BHAVAN, BSNL EXCHANGE COMPOUND, BELY ROAD, PATNA - 14
Time: 11:00:00 AM
Please keep adequate time at hand to cater to various stages of the GD & PI process. Please report at the venue 30 minutes before the schedule time.
B. The Selection Process would include three sub steps :
1. Online Personality Profiling: You are required to undergo an Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) assessment. This assessment is mandatory and is to be completed within 2 days of the receipt of this email. OPQ assessment is designed to understand the personality trait of an applicant and is not an elimination process. No applicant will be entertained in the GD/PI Process if the OPQ is not completed. (Please refer section ‘F’ for the details on how to take this questionnaire is given in section ‘F’)
2. Group Discussion: On the day of the process, you shall appear for case study based group discussion (GD). (Dates and schedule is mentioned above). GD process is designed to assess applicants on orientation towards group cohesiveness and analytical skills. (Please refer section ‘C’ for the details.)
Login ID: PTPO16031300276
3. Personal Interview: Applicants short listed after GD process will undergo a personal interview process on that day itself.
C. The GD will be based on any one of the four enclosed case studies (Refer annexure). The choice of the topic will be as per the discretion of the panelist.
Please note that you are not expected to know the scenario by heart or quote facts from the shared scenarios. They are just to initiate you into the given topics.
You are requested to go through all the cases and prepare yourself in advance with your understanding of the topics. You can also refer external information sources (newspaper, internet, etc.) for the same. You shall not be provided any extra time during the GD process to go through the cases.
The GD process evaluation shall be on your perspective about the case, thought process and interpersonal skills.
You are not supposed to carry any sort of documents/written notes to support your understanding during the GD process.
D. Please carry a copy of the following for the Interview:
* Copy of this mail.
* A copy of your latest CV
* Photo Id Proof (Driving license, Passport, Voters Id, PAN card, Government college Id) * SC/ST certificate (If applicable)
* A copy of your passport size photograph
* Attested Photocopies of the following :
Class 10 mark sheet & certificate.
Class 12 mark sheet & certificate
Graduation mark sheet & certificate (In case your graduation results are awaited, please bring your previous years mark sheets or provisional certificates)
E. Instructions to Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ):
You are required to complete an online Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) by 4:00 pm of the day before the process. The details for the same are as...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document